Mobile AdBlue Dispensing System designed for Automotive Passenger Vehicles
- Transfer AdBlue® DEF from drums directly into vehicles.
- Can be used with most automotive passenger vehicles, simply fill with the nozzle like you would at a diesel pump.
- Automatic shut off nozzle to prevent overfill.
- Offers better safety control with more accuracy of auto shut off.
- Inline digital meter shows accurate usage.
- Complete unit just add AdBlue and plug in to workshop air line.
- Air Operated so no need for electricity, can be used outside.
Designed and Manufactured in Sheffield
|Lifting / lowering time||Approx. 40 secs|
|Working height||1,995 – 2,025mm|
|Front minimum / maximum arm length||F Std: 540 – 850 mm F DT: 480 – 840 mm|
|Rear minimum / maximum arm length||900 – 1,425 mm|
|Motor size||2 x 2.8 kW|
|Power Requirements||3 x 230 / 400V – 50 Hz – 25 / 16 A|
- Available with 2 different portal heights; alternatively in-ground kit
- LED-lighting set
- Power pack
- Set of expansion bolts
- Extra control unit
- Large program of extra pads
This lift comes with a 3 year parts and labour warranty which is subject to proof of maintenance.
Warranty exclusions :
Accidental damage, consumable items including lift pads, vandalism (non-fair wear and tear), equipment upgrades or modifications, removal/movement of equipment, acts of nature and unauthorised repairs by non-Gemco service agents. Package prices are for U.K. Mainland only.
This lift also comes with a first annual service maintenance package (6 monthly – 2 visits) included when you buy from GEMCO.Proof of maintenance will be required in the event of a warranty claim.
To download the HSE document for thorough examinations and testing of lifts follow the link below.