AUTOPSTENHOJ Biglift 4.55 Combi Electro-Hydraulic 2x Twin-Ram Lift (5.5 Tonne)
- Waterproof steel cassette (WHG)
- Hard-chrome plated cylinder
- Flexible synchronization and safety system
- Corrosion-free guiding elements
- Hydraulic pump unit with immersed motor
- Ecological hydraulic fluid
- Pneumatic emergency lowering
- Programmable pushbutton control unit
- great stability, even with uneven weight distribution (all 4 cylinders in operation)
- A set of platforms with drive-on ramps and stops
Free-wheel lift Saav:
- Double telescopic arms, crosswise adjustable
- Internal arm locking system
- Low minimum height
|Specifications||Biglift 4.55 Combi P||Biglift 4.55 Combi WF|
|Lifting/Lowering Time||38 seconds / 38 seconds||38 seconds / 38 seconds|
|Minimum Height||135 – 195mm||135 – 195mm|
|Maximum Height||2060mm||2210mm – 2270mm|
|Front Minimum/Maximum Arm Lengths||715 – 1410mm||715 – 1410mm|
|Total Platform length||6800mm||6800mm|
|Motor Size||3 kW||3 kW|
|Power Required||3 Phase (16amp Isolator required)||3 Phase (16amp Isolator required)|
|12170||Extra charge for paint of your choice|
|Wide range of lifting pads and adaptors are available|
This lift comes with a 3 year parts and labour warranty which is subject to proof of maintenance.
Warranty exclusions :
Accidental damage, vandalism (non-fair wear and tear), acts of nature and unauthorised repairs by non-Gemco service agents. Package prices are for U.K. Mainland only.
Consumable items including lifting pads/blocks.
This lift also comes with a first annual service maintenance package (6 monthly – 2 visits) included when you buy from GEMCO.
Proof of maintenance will be required in the event of a warranty claim.
To download the HSE document for thorough examinations and testing of lifts follow the link below.