Masterlift 2.35 Saa Electro-hydraulic twin-ram lift, 3.5 t capacity, superstructure with arms
- Waterproof steel cassette
- Hard-chrome plated cylinder
- Flexible synchronization and safety system
- Corrosion-free guiding elements
- Hydraulic pump unit with immersed motor
- Ecological hydraulic fluid
- Pneumatic emergency lowering
- Programmable pushbutton control unit
- Double-telescopic arms
- Internal arm locking system
- Low minimum height – perfect for sports cars – with a minimum height of 70mm (sport version)
|Specifications||Masterlift 2.35 Saa 230/260 – Universal||Masterlift 2.35 Saa 230/260 – Sport|
|Cylinder Diameter||2 x 123mm (Saa 230) 2 x 140mm (Saa 260)||2 x 123mm (Saa 230) 2 x 140mm (Saa 260)|
|Lifting/Lowering Time||app. 30 seconds / app. 30 seconds||app. 30 seconds / app. 30 seconds|
|Minimum Height||95mm – 135mm||70mm – 95mm|
|Maximum Height||2020mm – 2085mm||2020mm – 2085mm|
|Motor Size||3 kW||3 kW|
|Power Required||3 Phase (16amp Isolator required)||3 Phase (16amp Isolator required)|
|Large program of extra pads|
|Special colours available on request|
This lift comes with a 3 year parts and labour warranty which is subject to proof of maintenance.
Warranty exclusions :
Accidental damage, vandalism (non-fair wear and tear), acts of nature and unauthorised repairs by non-Gemco service agents. Package prices are for U.K. Mainland only.
Consumable items including lifting pads/blocks.
This lift also comes with a first annual service maintenance package (6 monthly – 2 visits) included when you buy from GEMCO.
Proof of maintenance will be required in the event of a warranty claim.
To download the HSE document for thorough examinations and testing of lifts follow the link below.