The Bradbury 1040S roller brake tester is DVSA approved for class 4 testing (ATL) – one man operation using a supplied tablet device.
- Tablet with rugged case supplied as standard for operation
- 50m range
- Single bed system easily retrofitted into your existing recess
- Can be linked to emission analyser or separate PC/Trolley available
- Manual and automatic test procedures
- Easy exit traction drive out system (patent pending)
- Galvanised sub frames for simplified installation
- Galvanised roller cover plated as standard
- Made in Germany
- Fully galvanised roller beds with unique roller surface
- Motorcycle upgrade available
|1040 (Class 4 Brake Tester)||Specification|
|Overall size of unit ( L x W x H)||2320mm x 680mm x 240mm|
|Diameter of rollers||205mm|
|Standard length of rollers||700mm|
|Maximum axle test weight||2000kg axle (4000kg drive over)|
|Gear motor size||3kw x2|
|Maximum brake force measurement||600kgf|
|Power requirement||20amp motor rated – 3 phase|
|Linkable to gas & smoke||Yes|
This brake tester comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty which is subject to proof of maintenance.
Warranty exclusions :
Accidental damage, vandalism (non-fair wear and tear), acts of nature and unauthorised repairs by non-Gemco service agents. Package prices are for U.K. Mainland only.
Rollers, printer paper and printer ink.
Proof of maintenance will be required in the event of a warranty claim.
We offer a wide range of service contracts for this brake tester, please contact 0844 249 8101 for more information.