The Bradbury BRADCOMBI3 Combined Emission Analyser (cabled) is a high specification PC based unit, which is suitable for emission analysis of both petrol and diesel vehicles (MOT Approved by the DVSA). A high-tech PC, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, printer and a large 21.5” easy-to-read display are included as standard.
• Category A + B GEA Approved for MOT Testing
• Euro 6 compliant with latest software and 2018 EGA Update (Petrol Data).
• 13v Low voltage (site-safe) cables to smoke head and gas analyser which is a tried and tested method, which avoids communication issues.
• Fast start up time and operation.
• Fast nationwide on-site support by dedicated UKAS accredited engineers.
• Off the shelf availability of spare parts
• Robust cabinet offering protection to the hardware with storage cupboard.
• Smoke head can be left in the test area ready for diesel testing.
**Please note that the colour may vary from that shown in the picture, new colours for 2021 are Grey RAL7016 with yellow Bradbury Decals**