The Bradbury H4203 Four Post Service Lift features an impressive 4 tonne lifting capacity and platforms which measure 4280mm. The impressive design and attention to detail on all aspects ensure that this Bradbury lift will give years of service.
• Safe and reliable hydraulic operation
• Low maintenance costs
• Automatic air operated parking brake
• Anti tilt system
• Health and Safety buzzer operation when lowering
• Can be recessed or surface mounted
• Optional lighting kit available for greater visibility under the vehicle
• Ideal for fast fit and general workshop
• Suitable for cars, 4 x 4’s and car derived vans
• Moveable platform for greater flexibility
• Vehicle parking system allows the vehicle to be lowered onto safety latches ensuring complete safety whilst working underneath the vehicle
• Overload safety valve
• Parachute valve
• Eccentric brake system
• Emergency stop valve
• Available in both single or three phase
|Lifting/ Lowering time||40 seconds|
|Drive through width||2600mm|
|Each platform width||450mm|
|Distance between platforms||895mm – 1130mm|
|Minimum/Maximum lifting height||140/1780mm|
|Electrical Supply – 3 Phase||Motor 380 – 415V, 3kW|
|Electrical Supply – 1 Phase||Motor 220 – 240V, 1.1kW|
This lift comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty which is subject to proof of maintenance.
Warranty exclusions :
Accidental damage, vandalism (non-fair wear and tear), acts of nature and unauthorised repairs by non-Gemco service agents. Package prices are for U.K. Mainland only.
This lift also comes with a first annual service maintenance package (6 monthly – 2 visits) included when you buy from GEMCO.
Proof of maintenance will be required in the event of a warranty claim.
We offer a wide range of service contracts for this lift, please contact 0844 249 8101 for more information.To download the HSE document for thorough examinations and testing of lifts follow the link below.