The Bradbury H8901/3E 3.2 tonne extra low profile fixed hydraulic scissor lift is ideal for service bays, tyre shops, general repairs and body shops. Featuring a low profile platform ideal for lifting a large range of vehicles including low skirted sport cars.
- Hydraulically synchronised platforms
- Low voltage control system
- Full access to sides, front and rear of vehicle
- Low ground clearance ideal for very low skirted vehicles
- Control panel allows precise lifting
- Non return valve provides safety against hydraulic failure
- Dual hydraulic circuit with solenoid valves that protects against pipe breakage
- Synchronisation of platforms without any torsion bar
- No mechanical locking therefore no air requirement
- Set of 4 rubber blocks
**Please note that the colour may vary from that shown in the picture, new colours for 2021 are Grey RAL7016 with yellow Bradbury Decals**
|Lifting Capacity||3200 kg|
|Lifting / Lowering time||35/40 seconds|
|Overall width (excl. control box)||1990mm|
|Each platform width||635mm|
|Distance between platforms||720mm|
|H8903E – 3 Phase||Motor 380 – 415V, 2.2kW|
|H8901E – 1 Phase||Motor 220 – 240V, 2.2kW|
This lift comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty which is subject to proof of maintenance.
Warranty exclusions :
Accidental damage, vandalism (non-fair wear and tear), acts of nature, equipment upgrades or modifications, consumable items including rubber blocks, removal/movement of equipment and unauthorised repairs by non-Gemco service agents. Package prices are for U.K. Mainland only.
Proof of maintenance will be required in the event of a warranty claim.
We offer a wide range of service contracts for this lift, please contact 0844 249 8101 for more information.To download the HSE document for thorough examinations and testing of lifts follow the link below.