The Sherpa BPS TWIN commercial vehicle roller brake tester is a one man operated machine with tablet operation as standard. A solid state PC which works in conjunction with the 10 “tablet is used for operation of the machine’s easy-to use DVSA software programme (which is updated free at time of calibration). This step-by-step software guides the user through the test sequence and produces a pass/fail test result which can be stored or printed on the supplied a4 printer.
Built in Germany using high quality components, this machine is supplied as standard with a 3 year parts & labour warranty!*
- Bi-directional and 4×4 testing as standard
- Unique, planet-gear drive gearboxes
- 11kw motors
- 18 tonne test weight
- Tablet operation as standard
- Free software updates when calibrated
- National coverage for aftersales support
- ATF Approved and Class IV, VL and VII ATL
*subject to annual calibration contract – excludes rollers which are a wearing part.